A Kane Christmas

Sunday, December 25, 2011



















-------------------------------------------------

Well, Margo and Korva may not be getting along well, but I hope that all of you guys are having a wonderful day (or day after, depending on your part of the world!) anyways!

Some brief news: yes, I'm all moved in!! Everything went very smoothly with the move, outside of a collision we almost had just a few miles outside of Winnipeg--but I'm going to assume that all you guys' wishes of good luck kept us out of harm's way. :)

I did only just get internet 3 days ago, though, since our landlords never got the house connected to the phone line--so I am incredibly behind on all my blog reading, tumblr-sifting, youtube immersing, and everything else that keeps me connected with the community. It'll take me a while to get on top of that, so please, hang tight. Not only do I have a mound of stuff to do (including being drafted by my guild into SWTOR and will unlikely be spending as much time in the Sims community as y'all have gotten used to lately), I'm fighting a bit of a re-emergence of my depression and so being social and productive are quite difficult for me right now.

As for Desperate Sims and Dipped? DS Season 7 will wrap up rather quickly--I have all my screenshots taken, I just need to write a couple of the episodes and then they'll be all finished. After that's done, I will be focusing exclusively on Dipped and Yours Truly, Margo for a while to get them to the points they need to be.


I really, really hope that you guys' Holiday season ends up being a wonderful, safe, and cozy one--you guys have been in my thoughts a lot the past month, and I'm glad I was able to get my internet in time so I could tell you all how amazing and loved you all are.

Until next time--Happy Holidays~!

8 comments:

memoirsofasim December 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Aww, Korva and Margo not getting along. :( Bet she's a bossy britches, lol!
What an adorable post! Just beautiful shots missy, man I have missed seeing Margo and the rest of the fam. ;)

Yey, all moved in! I hope it doesn't take you both too long to settle in and get used to your new town. Glad to hear everything went smoothly though. :)
Try to keep ya spirits high gorgeous girl, just know that you have been missed and thought about a lot while you were away and now that your back we ain't gonna let ya go! Hee, hee. <3

Omg, so excited to hear that you'll be making a start on Margo's blog. Eeeeee! You know how much I love her and I look forward to the comment system that your gonna have set up. I have a feeling a few of my characters might be popping by. ;)

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too! <33

M.J. December 25, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Merry Christmas and happy holiday to you! Lovely pictures as always. Our thoughts are for you.

Catlover800,  December 25, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Merry Christmas! Your pictures were beautiful!

Kendra McClain,  December 26, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

Awww, that's so sweet!!! Love the Christmas pictures of the Kane family! Korva is growing! :D How dare she be mean to Margo though! lol I look forward to the debut of Yours Truly, Margo! I'm glad you got moved in okay, and I'm very glad you didn't have that collision you described. That would have sucked...I understand that you're behind on a lot of things, so please don't feel pressured to catch up quickly. You take your time and I hope you get to feeling better depression-wise. :) Merry Christmas!!! *hugs*

Kaleeko,  December 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

Hehehe! Well, if you sign in via your google account, it will post whatever name you have saved under google--but that's alright, I know who you are. I have you as a friend on Facebook, remember? *twirl* C=

Thank you for the comments, hon! Hee, I'm glad you like the pictures--I had so much fun putting them together. December is always my favorite time of year!

Awww *squeeeeze* Thank you so much, girl. Hopefully my mound of things to read doesn't take me forever to conquer--I'd like to get started today. Those Kenzie mysteries won't wait forever!! ;)

Merry Christmas to you too, TW--have a wonderful New Years!! ♥♥

Kaleeko,  December 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

Merry Christmas!!! Awww, thank you so much! *tacklesqueeze!* ♥ C=

Kaleeko,  December 29, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

MJ!!! I hope you have a *fantastic* rest of December and New Years, and of course, the year to come. I hope your Christmas was wonderful! ♥ My thoughts are with you too, dear. :)

Kaleeko,  December 29, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Korva, bossy? lol... Yes, quite. She picked up the 'Mean' trait when she aged up, so she just loves making Margo's life miserable. That's family though, right? :) Nothing is ever totally perfect!

I'll definitely try to battle the blues, they just like to take me hardcore this time of year, when I'm so far from family and they're all spending time together without me. T_T But, having all of you guys here for me to talk to and to share things with makes it so much easier. Having your support is the best thing I could ask for for Christmas!! :)

*dance* I am SOOoOo excited for YTM too, I just hope that I can juggle it with all the other things I'm doing. Dipped is getting a cross-blog-collab, I have this last bit of DS to do, starting to play TOR soon, and then all the crapola I gotta do IRL. x__x Oh well! I do it for fun, which means if I will find the time. :)

Hope you had a fan-tabulicious holiday season too, sweetie! ♥

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP