Small Update

Monday, August 1, 2011

I wanted to pop in and write a short note, now that it's been a few weeks since my last story post; I don't typically like going so long without updating, but unfortunately circumstances are a bit out of my control right now.


As those of you who follow me on Twitter know, my husband just got his certification to work as an ASM for his company, which means very good things for our future, but also means he's begun the process of applying for this position at various stores across Canada. For now he's just applied at the one, but there aren't many contenders for the position so there's a high probability he'll get it, which means a high probability we'll have to move. Within like, 2ish months. XD

It may still be a couple of weeks until we know if he's been selected for the position, but planning for the "worst" I've been spending most of my time trying to get our house super organized as well as stressing myself out up the wazoo... and unfortunately, when I'm this stressed, I find it veryveryvery difficult to write. Even in the event I squeeze out an update in the next week or so, it may be a while until there's another one--especially if it turns out we are moving.

In any case, I know this isn't exactly important news for a lot of you but the last thing I want to happen is for anyone to believe I've lost interest, especially with those out there who are writing stories I haven't been able to keep up with lately. I've just decided to take a step back from Sims stuff for a while because it's too much of a time trap for me to get sucked into right now.

As soon as I know what's happening in regards to my husband's job, I'll let you guys know (and hopefully, if he doesn't get the position, I'll get my mojo back asap), but until then I won't be around much on the interwebz except to post occasional stuff on my Tumblr (like this adorable picture of Margo I drew) and chat on Twitter when I've got a free moment.

Hope you all are doing fantastalicious--BBS. :3

8 comments:

mmmcheezy225 August 1, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

I understand how life can be hectic and stressful at times, especially in regards to story-writing. Take as much time as you need, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new chapters (when you're ready!)

PiB - Nicarra August 1, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

I'm glad you posted the note. Not everyone who reads the blog is on Twitter and even if we are on twitter, it's hard to follow what's happening if you can't be on all the time.

Best of luck to the both of you. Moving is a pain in the backside but if it's a good promotion, it's probably worth it.

Hugzz and unstressful thoughts sent your way. You know where to find me if you want to chat.

Christina August 1, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Moving is stressful, I wish you the best of luck my dear <3 Til then, I'm patiently waiting the start of season 7. You're such an inspiration *O*

xtina

Tender Wolf August 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Best of luck to your husband! Sorry to hear about the stress but it's completely understandable. :) I figured there was something going on preventing you from writing. hehe I always look forward to your next chapter, whenever it may come! Good luck!

Sara August 2, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

I can't really think of a comment but I wanted to say something comforting. So for now I'll just hug you. From afar.

LordCharles August 5, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

That's so exciting! I wish you the best of luck.

Jen August 5, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Wow, so it looks like everything is happening at once for you guys. I guess it's good and bad in a way. But I truly hope that everything works out and goes well for you both. You deserve it! :)

Totally understand about not being up for writing or simming when your stressed. It sure does make it hard to be creative. Sometimes a break can do you good though even if you didn't really want to have one. ;)

I'm taking a break from Twitter & some other sites, it's a little bit overload atm. Plus they really distract me waaaaay too easily. lol

*big hugs* <3

Unknown August 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

Posted a (relieved) update--but I wanted to personally thank you all for being so supportive. <333 You guys are really all so awesome and amazing! Wish I had ultra long arms to squeeze the stuffing out of all of ya. :3

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP