A Couple Things

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm lazy, so: this post comes to you in three parts!


♥ Part One ♥
Fake-Header has finally been replaced with Real-Header; I also put up a short teaser summary to Season 7 on the archive page and the sidebar. Amazing, I know. (Cough.)

There's still a few more things I'd like to do before the story resumes, but most of it is just photoshoots of various sorts; there's only one I really NEED to get done pre-Episode 1 because I promised I'd do it a while ago; the rest I may just squeeze in in-between episodes and such, since this season is going to be fairly short anyways.

However, in good news, Season 7 is all planned out, and it looks something like this!


Bwaahahahahaha.

♥ Part Two ♥
I am like, really, really behind on my reading, and I apologize. I tend to usually get a day or two behind but the unread list on my feedreader is doing nothing but growing, and I feel kinda bad about it, so I wanted to say something. 

I'm gonna try and remedy it soon, but it may still be a few days. Although I have a fairly long and descript of reasons why this is, I'll spare you the details and just say that I've been lazy. XD

♥ Part Three ♥
I wanted to give a biiiiggg thankyou to all the wonderful Birthday wishes and gifts and thoughts and love that I got yesterday from all you guys out there--I tend to get pretty morose and lonely on my birthday and you guys helped a lot and made me feel super loved.


Hopefully I get to repay the favor eventually--you guys are all super special to me and I hope you know that!
/mwaaah~! <3

Well, I got a lot to get done this weekend unfortunately--grrrrrr house repairs grrrrrrrrrrrrr--but I wanted to stop in to give you all my love and... all that jazz. >_> "I not going to get gushy, I'm not going to get gushy..."

Have a great weekend, y'all! ♥

9 comments:

Jen July 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

In a way I'm glad that Season 7 is only going to be short because then I know I don't have to wait so long to start hearing from Margo on her blog. lol

Don't stress too much on trying to catch up, these things happen sometimes. ;)

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday too and got some nice prezzies!

*big hugs*

PiB - Nicarra July 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

I have to admit, I've been missing you heaps around the blogsphere partly cause you always seem to be disappearing from twitter about the time I get on.

Goodness me, season 7 is short!

Glad to hear that You got a lot of wishes and presents for your birthday.

mmmcheezy225 July 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Aw, I missed it. Happy delayed birthday!

Season 7 looks like it's going to be a great season. :) *sending hugs*

Chrysame July 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

You tease. ;D I've gotten eye strain from trying to make out what is blurred on your planner. Woman, if you're gonna tease then at least dole out a kiss. I guess the titles of your episodes could be considered that kiss. Dammit. Always leaving me wanting more.

I hope your birthday was spent with those you love and love you.

Unknown July 10, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

@Jennifer:
Bwaahaha--I know what you mean! I want Margo's blog to be active now, too...

I'll try not to stress about it, much. I just don't like getting behind on anything, regardless of what it is! I know it's not that big of a deal, anyways--I'm only one person after all, lol. ;D

Thank you, love! *mmmmwah~!*

Unknown July 10, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

@PiB:

Awwwww *huuuugggggg* I'm sorry :( It doesn't help I really haven't been feeling super chatty lately, either. Starting to get this feeling people are expecting me to be some sort of social automoton, which I am anything but--tends to make me a bit reclusive. I'll try and poke ya a bit more on twitter, at the very least.

Hehe--well, thats not the ENTIRE Season 7. There's 10 episodes and 3 shorts--which isn't TOO much shorter than last season, but it's certainly gonna be a lot less stress free in the end. ^^

And, thank you <33 It was a quiet B-Day, but you sim friends definitely made it a bit more cozy. *squeeze*

Unknown July 10, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

@mmmcheezy:

Aww, thank you! <3

Hehe, thanks for having faith in me! I'm pretty sure it won't measure up to last season, but... I think Season 6 is going to be the pinnacle of this story. Doubt it'll get much better than that--but we'll see.

*huuuuggeee squeeze* It's so great seeing you around again, Cheezy!

Unknown July 10, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

@Chrysame:

LOL! I knooowwww... XD I did make sure to use the blur filter on the text though so it wasn't readable, except the titles. Sorry! XD Gotta leave SOME mystery! I'm so glad you're excited, though... This season definitely has a lot more warm fuzzies lined up, that's for sure, heh heh. ^^

*smooch* My birthday definitely was. It was pretty laid back, but in the end, a fairly good day. Would've been better to get a real-live squeeze from all of you, but I'll live. *snug!*

LordCharles July 10, 2011 at 5:09 AM  

Oh it was your birthday?!!?!?! Hapy (late) birthday!

Love the banner: it looks awesome! so excited for chapter one!

My sim family should be ready soon, I had some problems building their house. They should insert some interesting genetics into Twinbrook.

I'm so excited for Season 7!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP