Little Secrets (Part 2)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

There may as well have been weights in Jebidiah's shoes. Each wooden step was a mountain for his heavy stride, held down by the weight of his broken pride. To say his age had finally caught up with him would be an understatement; tonight, he felt twice his years... He felt gray, shriveled, and weak.

The warmth his son's house emitted seemed to melt this away as he approached; it radiated the same hopeful, tender emotions you'd expect to feel looking at a lighted tree on Christmas morning. Just beyond that door was the laughter of children and the happiness of a family reunited--and yet here he was, an outsider, looking in as if he were Ebenezer Scrooge recounting the error of his ways.

He really couldn't help but notice that he had a lot in common with Mr. Scrooge, lately.


He gathered his courage, but Jebidiah still felt his finger quiver as he lifted it to gently press in the doorbell. It rang, so he waited as patiently as he could.

After a moment, he finally heard the sound of muffled voices and pounding feet; he could see Bradley descending the stairs to greet him, but the moment he saw his son's face he knew he shouldn't have come.


"Dad," Bradley said in a dull tone as he pulled the door open. Jeb nodded, waiting for more, but it ended up being his son's only greeting.

"Son," Jeb offered with a weak smile. "I--I uh... wanted to come and see how Margo is doing, after everything that's happened. I feel dreadful, Bradley--this is never something I would have wished on anyone, let alone my granddaughter."


"I sure hope not," Bradley mumbled under his breath as he looked away, averting his eyes towards something within the house. "Look," he finally continued, this time audibly. "I really appreciate you stopping by, and showing concern, but Dad... Alesha and I have been doing some talking, and we decided that... it's just best if  you don't come by anymore."

Jebidiah scowled, opening his mouth to respond, but before he could Brad continued.

"Dad, I'm really sorry. I know you never intended for any of this to happen, but as long as you're in our life, things like what happened to Margo could keep happening, and I don't want that for my family. I want them safe. I want my girls raised away from--well, Dad--your influence. Until you change your life around..." Brad took a deep breath, casting his gaze to the floor. "You're not welcome in ours. I'm... I'm sorry."


"I understand." It was all Jeb managed to say; he knew it was coming, but actually hearing it spoken aloud cut him deeper than a father ever should feel. His own son didn't want him in his life. He shouldn'tve been surprised--it had happened before--but this time, it wasn't an overreaction. It was what any sensible person would have done.

Bradley's eyes seemed sad as he nodded recognition to his Jeb's words, but as if saying 'I gotta go', he pursed his lips and ducked his head, silently pushing the door closed as Jeb turned away. He was lucky; he didn't have to see the pain on his father's face as he descended each mountainous step home.


The frustration had bubbled and curdled by the time that Jebidiah returned home, but what was waiting for him there was not the loving support of his wife; in fact, he'd barely made it through the door when Travis hurtled in from another room, his face panicked.

"Travis, whatever it is, it needs to wait until tomorrow," Jebidiah growled as he began to slump into the living room. "I really do not have time for this right now."

"Please, Dad, you don't understand... I really need your help."


This was the last thing Jeb wanted to deal with. If he had it his way, he'd sulk on the couch silently with a scotch in one hand and a cigar in the other, but Travis just wasn't going to make it that easy. "Alright, fine," Jeb groaned as he turned towards his son, who was still trailing on his heels. "What."

"I know this is a lot to ask, Dad, but--you're the only person I know with enough connections to make this go away. See, this girl--Lisa--she got some really compromising pictures of us together, and she said she was going to make them public if I didn't get Carolina's record cleared. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, Dad--I mean... I could lose my job over this."


"Your job. Your job." The frustration already consuming Jebidiah's mood boiled over. "Your sister is looking at spending the rest of her life in prison, your mother could lose the business we poured all our assets into, your niece was kidnapped by the very woman you're asking me to get a pardon for--and you're worried about your job?!"

If Travis were even able to get a word in edgewise, he would have had a hard time of it; his mouth fell open in horror at the rage on his father's face, and the incredible volume of his voice. Jebidiah had never quite lost it, before--but tonight... tonight was different.

"I have never been so insulted, so disgusted, in my entire life. To think my own son is so selfish to ask this--" Jeb's eyes closed over, as if trying to contain the fury from pouring from his sockets. "--and not only that, but jeopardize his family by doing it in the first place?! You know, if you could just keep it in your pants, this wouldn't be a problem--but no. You couldn't just love your wife. You needed more... because it's never enough, for you."


"You're saying this about me?!" The insults seemed to reawaken Travis's tongue. "ME?! You think I'm the selfish one? This entire family is crumbling apart because of what you have done, and you think you have the right to call me that? No, Dad, you're the one who should be ashamed. You're nothing but a giant, self-absorbed hypocrite--I never should have expected anything from you. When have you ever done anything for your family."

"Travis, I--"

"No. Dad, just... No. We're done. All I wanted was your help, but I guess you can't even give that much."


"Please, Travis--don't go. I didn't mean to--"

"Yes, Dad, you did." As Travis paused in the doorway, preparing to walk out the door, he looked back over his shoulder to send one last dark glance Jebidiah's way. He didn't have to say it--that look said everything he ever could, and more--but even the pleading look in his dad's eyes couldn't stop him. "I don't know why I ever expected any less; you never were much of a father."


Brad had stabbed his heart, but Travis had turned it and wrenched to from his chest--and yet, it had been Jebidiah himself who had given them the knife.

Carolina was right. There was little she had had to do; just line up the pieces and watch as, one by one, he himself pushed his own children away.


And now, he got his wish. With a sigh, he sat on his couch and began to lament his choices and mistakes. There was no scotch, there was no cigar, but there was the picture of his little girl--who was not so little now--to remind him of what little he had left. But soon, she too would no longer be his, once she put the pieces together and realized that all her misfortunes were his fault, as well.

In the quiet of the night, Jebidiah took a deep breath, hung his head, and cried.





~ click me for music ~

Naomi tentatively signed her name on each piece of paper the policeman handed to her. She should have been relieved, that after all the strings she had to pull to get to this point, she was actually able to make it this far--but part of her wasn't. She could pull all the strings she wanted, but it'd never be enough.

She handed it all back, but as she did so, the utter seriousness of everything that had happened finally began to sink in. It was as if all the color had been stripped from the world.


"This way, ma'am," the officer said softly, noticing that his charge had begun to become distracted. "The room is just down the hall."

As if awoken from a dream, Naomi breathed deeply, nodded, and followed. Truth be told, it had been hard to stay focused the last week. Reality had never been much of a pretty thing in Naomi's life, but this was just bordering on cruel; it was as if the world was just trying to find a way to break her.

She would never break, though. Not today, tomorrow, or any other day she had to drive up to this lonely police station--because if she'd inherited anything from that dreadful mother of hers, it was unmovable willpower.

"This is it, Ms. Leman," he said over the jingle of keys as he began to unlock the door. "I'm afraid, you don't have long--half hour, max. Just... try to make the best of it."


The door slammed loudly behind Naomi, leaving her in a rather small room divided down the middle with glass several inches thick. On one side of it was Naomi. On the other side,

"Am... Amelia?"


 Naomi swallowed, unsure of what else to say. "Amelia, are you okay?" she finally managed, as ridiculous a question it was.

When Amelia finally spoke, it was raspy and cold; she still didn't lift her head, either. Besides her lips, she was motionless. "My Dad... he stopped by earlier today. Said there was  nothing he could do, Naomi. Absolutely nothing. All the money, all the leverage... and there is nothing he can do."


Naomi's face fell even further. "I'm so sorry, Mia. I wish I could--" she began, but the words caught in her throat and threatened her composure, so she stopped. What was she supposed to say to that? Jebidiah had been the one person who could have possibly changed her fate--if he was as helpless as the rest of them, there could  be no worse a verdict.

When Amelia continued to remain silent--outside of the occasion sniffle--Naomi carefully made her way to the seat across from her and sat down.


Naomi glared a little at the speaker on the wall as she moved. Their voices couldn't carry through the glass, so they were forced to talk through a mic that made 90's cellphones seem extraordinary; it made speaking to Mia even more frigid than it was already. And--if the one-way glass on the side of the room was any indication--their conversation was anything but private. Naomi struggled with it for a moment, but for both their sakes she tried to ignore it.

"They say I don't have long, Mia, but I needed to--" She paused. Bit her lip. Swallowed. "Needed to see you. I wanted to make sure you were..." Naomi stopped again; that would have been a stupid thing to say. Of course Amelia wasn't alright. "I wanted to make sure you knew that I'm here for you, if you need me."


After a few moments, Amelia's sniffles gradually turned to quiet sobs. She couldn't handle it. She stood up and walked away from the glass, trying to put some distance between herself and Naomi as she wiped away the tears that were falling from her eyes.

"Mia, please--talk to me," Naomi pleaded. "I can't stand this... I need you to at least say something."


"W-what could I possibly say, Naomi--except th-that you shouldn'tve come. I... I don't want you to see me like this."

"Oh, right, because after holding your hair for you every time you've thrown up the past two years, seeing you with a set of pointy teeth is gonna send me straight--"

"It's different Naomi, and you know it!" Amelia wailed, cutting her off. "It's not the fangs--it's what I did, because of them! I'm a... I'm a... I'm not someone you want to be with, anymore."


Amelia spoke the magic words to finally break Naomi's temper; she immediately stood up, arms flailing. "You have absolutely no idea what I want, Amelia! Clearly haven't the faintest clue--I did not spend the last few years of my life caring for you and loving you so that I could throw it all away when something goes wrong! You should know better by now!"

"But... I c-could  be spending the rest of my life in here--you deserve better. We may as well e-end it now, before it b-becomes too hard--"

"Why, why, do you always act like there is something threatening our relationship? First it's thinking no one will accept us for being two girls together, then it's your depression and 'how could anyone love someone as broken as me', and now it's this--don't you have any faith in me, Amelia?!"


"Of c-course I do, it's just--" Amelia's sobs turned into painful cries as she tried to continue, but she couldn't. Her hands pressed against her face, hiding it despite the fact that Naomi couldn't see it anyways; she had never been more ashamed in her life, and here she was, just messing it up all over again. "I'm a murderer, Nammi!"

"No. Amelia. You are anything but a murderer. I know you better than anyone in this world, and I know, it wasn't you that did those things. They have to see that--and even if they don't...? I'm not going anywhere."


"I d-don't know why. I've n-never been good for you--"

There was some truth in Amelia's words. And, really, she may have been right. Naomi knew this, underneath her stubborn nature, but even deeper was something more that she couldn't comprehend nor explain--and without even thinking, it took ahold of her voice.

"I'm not with you because you're good enough for me, Amelia--I'm with you because I love you!" Naomi roared. "Can't you see that?! That this isn't just some spin around the block for me?! I am in this relationship because I want to become old next to you! Grow wrinkles with you! Drive kids around in mini vans with you! ... Because I want to see you in white and tell me 'I do', damn it!"


Amelia's heart stopped, dead--or at least went silent in her chest. The entire world fell away, in that moment; she wasn't in a holding room, she wasn't awaiting trial for the murder of two men, and she wasn't a vampire. All that existed, now, was Naomi and what she'd just said. "W... what?"

"I... I want to MARRY you, Amelia"!


"And yeah, maybe you aren't perfect for me. Maybe we never were meant to be together. But you know what?!" she yelled defiantly. "I don't care! I don't bloody freaking care! I love you, Amelia! I love you more than the blood in my veins and the air in my lungs--because I would rather die without them than die without you!"


"Here--I'll prove it," Naomi said angrily when she saw the confused look on Mia's face. "See this?" She pulled a large box from her pocket, and held it up high enough for Amelia to see, clearly. "I've had this for weeks. Been trying to come up with the right way to give it to you, but nothing I thought of was good enough for you. You may not think you deserve it but I do. You deserve the best, Mia, and... I want to do my best to give it to you."

"You're... you're serious."

"Dead freaking serious."

"Can... Can I see it?"


Amelia had never seen anything like it. Sure, it was just a ring with a diamond on top--but to her, it was so much more. The way it looked in Naomi's hands as she held it up to the glass for her to see, the way the water in her eyes made the ring seem to glow and sparkle... it was surreal. In Amelia's life, she had never been more happy--nor more sad.

"I..." Amelia began, her voice shaky. "I thought you would never ask." Her fingers reached out and touched the glass that separated her from taking the greatest gift that anyone had ever wished to give her. "Naomi... I love you."


Those three words--they left her lips again, and again and again and again. Her body was enveloped by them, sending the weight of her against the glass as tears streamed down her face and left streaks on her pale freckles.

I love you. I love you. I loveyou Iloveyou IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou. The words became unrecognizable the more she said them, but never once lost their meaning. For the first time, Amelia truly knew what she wanted--but, as if irony laughed in her face, there was but three inches that seperated her from having it. Three inches that felt like the world.


When sobs had left their bodies weak, Amelia and Naomi collapsed to the floor. Each had their eyes averted towards the ground, eyelids closed, but behind those they dreamed of better days. Perhaps of dance floors and lounges, of stages and music, of hot tubs and missing swimsuits, or the cold evening breeze as they huddled by firelight--those memories may be the last true ones they could ever make, so they clung to them tightly.

But--never more tightly than they clung to each other.


Their last few minutes together passed silently, but eventually the long hand creeped up on midnight and reminded them that not even a fairy godmother's spell could last forever.

They said goodbye not with words, but with touch that was not touch; fingertips against the glass, weary expressions on their faces. It was over all too soon, but those last few moments would live forever in their hearts.

Live, forever, happily ever after.

22 comments:

LordCharles June 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

I love it I love it I love it.

I know this is out of order, but I FREAKING LOVE NAOMI AND AMELIA!!!!!! SOSOS MUCH!!! I hope Amelia can make it through this, though.

And poor Jeb. It's his fault, but Travis and Brad were pretty harsh to him. Poor guy.

Great update!!!!

Unknown June 21, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

T_T <333 Thank you, Charles!!

Man--I love them, too. Even though I rarely play their household, I have to say that Amelia & Naomi are definitely my favorite couple I've had in the Sims, so far. They're so imperfect, and yet they never give up on each other. This moment just... crystalized every reason I love them. ;_;

They were harsh--Travis definitely moreso, though--but Jeb's had it coming for a while. :(

Thank you again!! *superglomp* @_@

Sara June 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

*spazzes*

*spazzes more*

*sobs*

Okay, so, I know I already bombarded you with my reaction to this, but, um, yeah. This post completes me. Everyone's posts are so squee-able today, man.

Jeb and Brad... Didn't see that bit coming, but it definitely makes sense- and it explains perfectly why Carolina abducted her for all of five seconds. You can see Jeb's heart breaking! Oh man... as always, your screenshots are dead on for the characters' emotions.

Travis, Travis, Travis. I disagree with Jeb- I do NOT think Jeb deserved that! Travis should have known that Jeb couldn't do what he asked, and it's hardly Jeb's fault that Travis has to pork everything that moves. I frown at you, Travis Kane, I really do. I think I'm back to disliking him, ahaha!

I guess I just have a bleeding heart for Jeb in general. Even if the majority of this mess is his fault... I just feel like he didn't deserve it as much as he seems to think he does. It's kind of funny- while I've always been able to understand Jeb's motives, I've never particularly sympathized with him until now.

AND THE LAST PART IS MY FAVORITE I DON'T EVEN. I could not handle the levels of amazingness. I have to admit that I did not see that coming when Naomi walked into the jail, but man- how emotional. The whole damn post was so emotional!

In short, I loved it? XD

Jen June 22, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

Oh dear god that was just that saddest but most beautiful episode!

Jeb might have bought this on himself but no-one deserves to be treated like that. It's just so harsh. I've really got mixed emotions about this.
I feel really bad for Jeb but then I also feel really bad for Brad & Alesha too.
Travis is a difficult one. I think Jeb said it, 'if you could just keep it in your pants, this wouldn't be a problem--but no. You couldn't just love your wife. You needed more... because it's never enough, for you."
Travis is very needy but then when has he ever asked his father to do anything? I don't think ever. Well from what I can recall. lol I think Jeb should have helped him.

Mia, you poor darling. So many wonderful shots in these scenes between her and Naomi.
You made exceptional use of the mirror in these! Great job!
What a bitter sweet ending. Omg. :( They couldn't even embrace, so sad.

Really makes me wonder where it's all going from here. I wonder how long Mia is going to be behind bars? And I'd like to know what Meredith thinks of her two sons dissing their father the way they did.

Oh man, I can't believe the next one is the finale! Can't wait though! ;)

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 2:02 AM  

@Amelia:

T____T Hugecommentzomg. Gonna keep my response as short as possible--here I go!

Yes, the great mystery of Carolina's actions is finally revealed! I am so glad that it all makes sense now--I was worried about that, lol!

Does Jeb deserve it? Definitely one big moral question of the season. The guy claims to do everything for his family, but this is the position he's put them in--Amelia's a vampire, Brad's kid got kidnapped, Travis's career is toast... But do I feel horrible for wrenching his heart out of his chest and pounding it on the floor? YES. T___T

This post was definitely the most emotional one I've written--at least in my book. I literally cried while writing it, so I can definitely say sweat and tears went into it... and it warms my little ol' heart that my emotions carried through <3333

So much love for joo. SO MUCH LOVE. *flail* *glomp* *sobs with*

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 2:07 AM  

@Jennifer:

Awwwww... Thank you, lovie!!! *squueeeeze!!*

Jeb's kids = definitely harsh, but sometimes you need a little slap in the face to realize you need to make a change. For once, Jeb might *finally* listen, because of this. So, in the end... it may be worth it.

LOL--he definitely nailed Travis right on the head with that line, eh? One part of the post I actually chuckled a little about. ;D

The mirror was a little bit of a pain, but it really added depth to that little room! I loved using it--and those shots... I still can't get over how they turned out. Even *I'm* happy with them. ;D But yeah... I can't even go into how emotional I feel over Mia/Naomi because I know I'll cry again. (MY GOD, I am so attached to my characters...)

The finale should clear up some of your questions, but--I'll admit, Meredith is pretty oblivious to her sons right now. That woman is almost ALWAYS off in her own little world, LOL!

<3333 It'll be soon! Finale is finished, just waiting a few days before I post it. And--thank you so, sosososo much again, Jen! *huuuggg!*

Jmh.hobbs June 22, 2011 at 4:36 AM  

Oh. My. God. That was probably the most beautiful chapter for anything ever written.

Poor Jeb. Brad and Travis were right, but why be so hard on him? It isn't like he was trying to rip the family that he worked so hard on apart? And Travis. Why can't his beautiful wife, Jade, ever be enough for him? And why is his job his top worry, I mean, what about his family? Jade and his kids probably would never talk to him again, and there would most definitely be a divorce.

I love Amelia and Naomi so so so so so so so so so so much! They are so beautiful together and I really hope that everything works out!

Di Al Martini June 22, 2011 at 4:52 AM  

Wow. It's so beautiful, though sad in the same time. The words were so perfectly written and so did the pictures.

I fear the sad ending of this, but even though there's going to be a sad ending, I can tell that it's going to be a beautiful one.

Di Al Martini June 22, 2011 at 4:54 AM  

Well done. My tears dripped when I read it, I can't even barely make a long comment to show how I feel about them.

Thea June 22, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Wow, just wow. You blow me away girl. Your writing, your pictures, everything. You are what I want to be.

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

@JMHHobbs:

Awwww... @_@ Thank you so much, JMH!! You're seriously too kind! *blush* <33

Unfortunately, Kanes aren't known for their subtlety. :( Brad, I believe, was being fairly reasonable, but Travis... Argh. He really hasn't ever asked for much, but he was being incredibly unreasonable. And selfish. And totally blind about his family.

Still... That'll change. *Everyone's* getting a good wakeup call this season--and this is definitely Travis'.

And--I ditto your sentiments about Naomi/Amelia 100-fold. I am so, SO glad that everyone else seems to love them as much as I do!

Again, thanks JMH! <333

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

@MJ:

Awwwww... *squeeeezzzee* Thank you so much, MJ.

To me, the ending is sad, and yet happy at the same time. Bittersweet, you could say--and definitely the hardest time I've had writing an ending since Brad/Emerald. T_T

Thank you so much for your comments, MJ. <3333 *love*

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

@Thea:

T_______T <3333333 You seriously have no idea how much those words mean to me, sweets.

Still--aslkhgaklhgs, you are perfect JUST the way you are!!!

Chrysame June 22, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

You really pulled out all the stops, Kaleeko. Talk about an emotional avalanche. I felt for Jeb. He understood and accepted what Brad had to do. He owned it. Travis is the king of bad timing. Stop, Travis, notice the people around you and stop, again. You might have seen how devastated Jeb was feeling. And you might have found a better opening to ask for advice. Still learning, still growing, one step forward, two steps back Travis. I still like him. He's so human.

The music was haunting. Mia finally knows, finally accepts with all she is that she loves Noemi completely. That's heady stuff. And now what happens with that love? What happens after years in prison? And how those years change a person? Even if it all goes off the rails later on, they'll always have that moment of true, real love. The moment of knowing that the two are one. Very powerful.

Tender Wolf June 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Awesome!!! Poor Jeb though. I can understand Brad's point, but that's still sad. And Carolina sure accomplished her goal of pushing his children away from him. Grrr...How sweet that Naomi proposed! If only she weren't stuck. I hope she gets out! And the finale is next? Ooo I'm dying to know what happens!!!!!!!

Unknown June 23, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

@Chrysame:

<333 Thank you so much, Chrysame. I know I say it all the time, but your insight into what I'm trying to convey is amazing. I absolutely love it--you're amazing. *squeeze*

I honestly have to say, I agree pretty much 100% with you on Travis. As horrible as he seems sometimes... He's just human, reacting the best way he knows how. He's afraid, and he doesn't know what to do. You're very right that he's a 'one step forward, two steps back' kind of guy... But eventually, he'll learn. Just takes him longer than most.

It definitely took Mia long enough, didn't it? :) It's bittersweet, that she finally realizes how she feels when there's no way she can act on it. Like I've said before though, sometimes it takes a moment like this to wake someone up and set them on the right path. Her and Naomi... They aren't puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly, but it's those moments between them that make them work. :)

THank you again, Chrysame. *smmmmmmooch!*

Unknown June 23, 2011 at 2:23 AM  

@TenderWolf:

Hehehe--awww, thank you. XD It really is all sad, but as much pain as every party is experiencing, I hope their actions make sense. (Especially Carolina's--I was worried that wouldn't fit together in the end.)

Finale is next, yep! I will say, though... It's a bittersweet one. ;) Thanks TW!

PiB - Nicarra June 23, 2011 at 3:36 AM  

Poor Jeb - he never thought it would come down to this, did he? Brad rejecting his presence.

Though I hate to tell Brad, it's probably useless. It's not like he and Jeb had been acting terribly friendly recently and yet Carolina still targeted his family. Very understandable, very human and very useless. The only way is to move away and much further away then Bridgeport.

I personally still feel for Travis. He is an ass, that goes without saying. And his timing sucks, with the help of Carolina's little fires being started everywhere at nearly the same time. But if those pictures got in the paper, his entire life is going away, not just his job. Because Jade would have an excuse to boot him to the streets and he'd be lucky to see the kids from time to time. Ah poor Jeb, realising just too late that he has lost what little contact he had with either son.

--

Oh man, Naomi and Mia. Wow.

I'm glad that Naomi finally really got through to Mia that Mia is all she wants. No matter what obstacles, Mia is it.

My favorite line "I am in this relationship because I want to become old next to you! Grow wrinkles with you! Drive kids around in mini vans with you! ... Because I want to see you in white and tell me 'I do', damn it!" A most interesting way to start a marriage proposal.

Still, the poor girls are stuck on two sides of the glass and there is no obvious way to get through. :( Hearts are breaking left, right and center. And if it wasn't for knowing the plan for the next season, I'd worry that any family survives at all.

Unknown June 25, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Unfortunately, you're probably right. :( Though, in Brad's position, even just doing something to make the family feel better is better than nothing at all. That, and the last thing they want is their kids ending up like Jeb... Sad thing for a grandpa to hear, for sure. :-/

Honestly, I feel for Travis myself... he just could be handling things better. Unfortunately, he just is missing a lot of the 'duhs' right in front of his face, so... as poorly as Jeb reacted to his request, he did kinda deserve it. XD

What's funny about the way that Naomi proposed is that, from the moment I started pondering whether or not they'd even ever be in a relationship together, I knew Naomi would propose by yelling at her. XD It's easy to get frustrated at that girl, lol!

Honestly, one of the saddest moments I've written into DS, in my opinion anyways--was terribly hard on my heart to write. Also--don't go be too quick to say you know what the plan is, though I do think it's safe to say the family survives, simply because... otherwise there'd be no story anymore, lol! ^-^

PiB - Nicarra June 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

"Also--don't go be too quick to say you know what the plan is, though I do think it's safe to say the family survives, simply because... otherwise there'd be no story anymore, lol! "

That's basically what I meant. There is a plan for another season therefore at some of the family is around.

Unknown June 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

Aaaaah, yes yes, okay. ^-^ Wasn't sure if you meant that you knew The Plan or there was just 'a plan'. ;)

Trust me--I love my family way too much to obliterate them entirely! ... Though just that sounds worrisome, doesn't it? LOL.... >.>

Anonymous,  July 4, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

Such moving screenshots of Ameila and Naomi at the end. I can't ever read through this story fast enough, so much happening and all of it fascinating!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP