Downloads Page is Up! & Other Foo

Thursday, June 30, 2011


♥ Zomg HAI! ♥

First: yes, I am currently working on fixing up the site theme. There's obviously a lot I need to fix on the sidebar and some of the colors are still in the tweaking stages. If you  have any suggestions, feel free to scoot them my way--I wanna make sure this is all is as easy for people to read as black-on-white was.

(And yes: temporary header is temporary. I'll replace it once we get a bit closer to S7 starting, which maaaaay be sooner than I initially planned. I'm kind of excited!)

The main reason for this post is, though: the Downloads Page is now up! (Link also added to the links-bar for convenience.)

As always, if something is missing that you want, please let me know; the TWO things I cannot provide right now though are (1) Naomi and Amelia's household and (2) Jeb and Meredith's household. Feel free to download their .sim files and hook them up in your game, for now; I'd rather wait until Season 7 ends to upload them, for various reasons--one of which being that both of them are getting new houses built by mwah, and I'd like to be able to upload all those together at once. (That and I don't see many people wanting Jeb and Mere as elders?)

The Family Tree has also been updated, for those who are into that sorta thing. ^^

Margo's biography should be up sometime within the next couple of days, and then I'll be off working on a couple of photo shoots... and then, it's back to the story! I just finished writing the outline, and it's gonna be a quicky (10 episodes + 3 shorts).

One last thing: if you have a family you wanted me to have, don't forget to upload it! (Also feel free to include their house, if they have one.) I've also still got room for a couple more, so anyone who hasn't donated/offered to donate any new genetics to my hood yet... *puppy eyes?*

9 comments:

Jen July 1, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Omg, Margo is just the cutest! I just want to reach in and give a great big squeeze of a hug. lol

Lovely family and single portrait shots, and the pics of the Kane homes too.

I checked out the family tree too and it's so cute that you added Lilbot. She really is part of the family now isn't she. :)

Unknown July 1, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

@Jen:

Hehe!! Margo is just... totally adorable. I just took a picture of her for her bio page, and like... This girl will never cease to be snugglable. XD

Lil is totally part of the family. ;D I would hate not to include her. I feel kinda bad she's not in the family shot for the household download, but I'd already taken that family picture and I was too lazy to put together another.

Hope you're havin' a great night, Jen! /muah

Chrysame July 1, 2011 at 6:27 AM  

The Kane country home?! That makes me a happy Chrysame. Also, if you need another family, I uploaded a new family. Tulip Tomasi Marsh, hubby Jon Marsh (Dee's Jon), twin girls Wren and Dove and toddler, Lark. They use the last name Marsh.

Chrysame July 1, 2011 at 6:28 AM  

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4272581

Link to Tulip Marsh and family.

Unknown July 1, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

I actually already have 'em in my game, love! I ninja'd them as soon as I saw they were in your studio. ^-^ I got the same weird hair issue on Tulip that PiB had when I installed her, but I was able to fix it just fine. I also set her relationship as a sister to Marta, to make sure their kids aren't breeding together. XD

I'm already totally in love with the kids--they have some great traits! :D

Thanks, Chrysame! <3

Chrysame July 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Ninja Kaleeko! Is that anything like Ninja Cat?

Tender Wolf July 2, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Hey Kaleeko! Margo is adorable, and I love her story! I'd be honored if you'd include child Kenzie in your story - I believe you already have that version of the download, but if you need the link again, let me know. ;) Can't wait to find out what happens in season 7! Too bad about Mia and Travis, but I do look forward to seeing Brad and his family (and Margo with her friends!)! :D

Deema316 July 3, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

Kaleeko, if there is a family or a sim of mine that you want, you are always welcome to them. And you know that you can do whatever you want to with them. I have many times sat here LMAO at the way you portrayed Carolina.

Unknown July 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

@Chrysame: Like Ninja Cat? ^-^ Perhapps... Perhaps... *strokes whiskers*

@TenderWolf: *giggle* Well, you do know I already have plans to use Kenzie! I did change her a little bit to suit what I needed, but she was just too cute not to have. Also, the reason I got her as a toddler was so that I could have her age up alongside Margo--so I don't need to download her again, lol. ;D

@Dee: Yeessss, yeessss, I shall keep this in mind, always. ;) Carolina was a blast and a half to use! I think I've got a couple of your families in my town atm with kids Margo's age (Longshores, Ferraras), so we'll see how they may or may not fit into the story. ^^ Thank ya darlin~!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP