Blue Carpet Shoot

Sunday, May 15, 2011

With only a few weeks before the release date of SILC arrives, I've decided to crack down on doing some of the 'challenges' for the event--and what better than to do a Blue Carpet Photo Shoot with the main characters of Desperate Sims?

Also gives me a chance to play with some of the new pose packs, and give a makeover to the characters to show just how pretty they can be! Hope you enjoy~

Naomi: incredibly averse to smiling at the camera. 

Her counterpart has absolutely no problem soaking up the attentions of the paparazzi, though.

Aaaaaand, soaking it up some more; Naomi is not exactly patient, though!

Aw c'mon, Naomi--what's your problem? Shy from the camera?

... Apparently not.

Enter Carolina and Lisa Leman, our villains--or rather, villainnesses!

... looking particularly devious, I see. You guys better play nice with everyone else!

Travis is apparently still getting the cold shoulder from his wife; I'm surprised she even agreed to come with him.

'Course, that won't stop him from trying to show her a good time, I guess!

Alesha's looking good without her baby bump; Brad, on the other hand, is looking worried about how much that dress cost them...

... but it definitely paid off. Oh you two, you're so cute! XD

OH GOLLY!! A VICIOUS ROBOT, run for your liiiivvesss!!!

... Just kidding! Seriously. Vicious robot? RIGHT. Apparently you need to get caught up on the story!

Last but not least, we have Jebidiah and Meredith--Mere looking splendid in aqua, as always.

Apparently not feeling so good about being around so many people, though.
"We can leave if you want to..."
"No, nooo, I'm fiiiinnee..." Cough.

From Left to Right: Alesha, Bradley, Amelia, Naomi, Jade, Travis, Meredith, Jebidiah, Carolina, Lisa, Lilobot
And there you have it, folks! I took *quite* a few more than those, but those are the best ones; if you're doing SILC, now would be a fantastic time to take your characters out and strut them along on the Blue Carpet!

... And now, I also *seriously* can't wait for SIFF--imagine how good they'll look on the RED carpet! :D

15 comments:

LordCharles May 15, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

Oh. My. God.

Alesha looks stunning! And, again, I LOVE Amelia and Naomi! This looks great!

Unknown May 15, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

Tee hee hee! I have to say, it took *forever* to get everyone dolled up for pictures, but in the end it was worth it. Especially for the Naomi/Mia pics--it makes me so happy, seeing them together. ;D

And like I said to someone on twitter, Alesha seriously cleans up nice; curvy sims can be seriously beautiful!

Thanks, Lord Charles! <333

PiB - Nicarra May 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

Nice.

Reminds me that I really need to start creating the stages for my project so I can do some screenies. And maybe a blue carpet event.

The playerposer is cool, no doubt. How many files have you acquired for it?

I finally see Alesha is lovely. Previous pics just didn't quite make it. Love Naomi and Mia. And the Leman villainesses are gorgeous too.

Christina May 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

You are crazy good at this!!

I love the poseplayer. I practically do backflips when new ones come out ^.^

Unknown May 16, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

@PiB:

Better get on that! Only a couple of weeks until the release dates. :) S'only just around the corner!

The pose player is absolutely stellar; I've picked up about 30 Pose Packs so far, each containing anywhere from 5 to 20 poses in each; in other words... A ton. ;) I put together a spreadsheet of all the pose packs I have with images of all (or most) of their poses, with links to where to download, here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqX-AUWCnTEvdDEzZjRRMkZOVFVkeG4wYXMtYVFZd0E&hl=en --That should give you a pretty good idea what's out there, now.

I'm glad you finally see the beauty that is Alesha--she's been wearing pigtails for so long it's hard to really tell how gorgeous she is without them. Glad you liked the pics!

*squeeze*

Unknown May 16, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

@Christina:

Awww! *blush* Thanks, doll! I dunno if I consider myself 'crazy' good, but over the last year I've worked really hard to improve my setup and screenshot skills--I think it's paid off. :D I'm really glad you think so, too! Considering how fantastic you are with screens, I consider it high praise. <33

The poseplayer is a freaking godsend. Even just being able to access all the base game animations now is enough--but the poses being made keep getting better and better. I'm even tempted to try my hand at making some myself--just don't have the time to learn how, though, unfortunately.

Thanks, Christina! /muah!

Jen May 17, 2011 at 5:18 AM  

Geez is it only a couple of weeks away. That went quick!

Awesome shots Missy. ;)

Naomi and Amelia are total glam. Lol at Travis and Jade. Looks like he's not going to give up easily on their relationship. Hopefully.

Alesha - WOW! She is stunning. That dress, her curves. Brad looks very smart all dressed up too.

Awww at Mere and Jeb.

Last shot is amazing! You've really got hang of these poses.

Unknown May 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

It did go by quick! And just to think, that Generations is coming out soon... My goal is to get as far as I can writing-wise before then, so I better get cracking!

You're right about Travis--he's not gonna give up too easily. But... that won't stop him from being stupid, unfortunately. XD It's up to Jade to figure out whether she's going to forgive him or not.

Yay, someone mentions Brad. ^^ He seriously looks spiffy in his getup--I think the only other time he's gone formal was at his wedding, and tux's don't really do him justice. The gal on his arm though sure pulls attention away from him. ;) I love her!

I do feel like I've gotten the hang of them, but in a way I don't particularly like using them a lot for story stuff because most of them lack expressions; for this kind of thing though, they're perfect. And for family photos!

Thank you so much, doll! <333

Raisin Hale May 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

wow... with that hair alesha looks waaayyy more like eva! very beautiful. i'm a big fan of curves! they all look great dolled up. i like that you keep them "normal" looking for the story though, that's always been hard for me to do.

Di Al Martini May 21, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

Wow, these shots look amazing. Speechless. I love them all.

LordCharles May 21, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

Hi, Kaleeko? I know this is, like, the third favor that I've asked of you this month, but I need your help. I'm creating a blog for my Sims legacy and I can't make it look good! If I were to add you as a team member to this blog, do you think that you could maybe fix it up a little bit? Thanks!

LC

Unknown May 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

@Raisin: RAISIN!!! *flail* Hey girl! Hope life is treating you well! <333

Alesha really does look like Eva, doesn't she?! There's a few differences, but they're only ones that make her look more glamorous (or, I like to think so! haha).

It can be kind of tough keeping them looking 'normal' otherwise, but in the end it makes occasions like this where I have an excuse to make them pretty have all that much more of an impact. ;)

Thankies--and many hugs!

Unknown May 21, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

@MJ: Awwww. T.T *blush* Thank you, MJ! So glad to hear that you love them... they were honestly a lot of fun to do. ;D

Hope life isn't keeping your head spinning too fast! Miss you and sweet Rosaline & Co. <3

Unknown May 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

@LordCharles:

Awww--honestly LC, I'm super flattered, but I really don't have time to fix it up myself... BUT, I have no problem giving you some tips and some help! You can pop me some emails (kaleeko@gmail.com), maybe even get you onto one of my IM's so I can talk you through some stuff--unfortunately I just am way too busy and distracted to reliably be your go-to girl.

Pop me a note though, mmkay? Maybe with some screenshots or a link or something. ^^ I do want to help!

LordCharles May 22, 2011 at 4:30 AM  

Thanks!! I'm too busy today to start (I'm running Sunday school) and then I have to go out for dinner, but Monday is field day at my school, so I can start then.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP