What You Can't Understand

Friday, August 6, 2010

To crawl inside anothers' mind, to peek inside their thoughts... Oh, an amazing ability that would be. We try so hard, to please others, to do the right thing by their standards, but often times it is impossible to judge what the right actions or words are -- and when they fail, the consequences can be dire.

The best one can hope for is that in the long run, actions are at least understood, and reconciled, if things turn sour. As long as one has the best intentions, it makes their words, their actions, forgivable eventually... Right?

... Right?

Ugh, can't we just have telepathy already?




Meredith Kane, in her rather busy homie lifestyle, was finally beginning to reach the point of realization that, if she kept on her current path, she would go insane.

Okay. Maybe she was already partly insane -- but she'd be justifiable, at this rate. Even though she cranked out paintings and enjoyed taking care of her family, it was becoming monotonous, and no matter how much of a Loner she was, she had to get out. She had to do something.

Her husband was making the effort to change -- it was now her turn.

Screenshot-175.jpg

First stop: getting a makeover. Meredith wasn't really sure what to expect, but everyone in Twinbrook swore by Beverly Castor's sense of style, so, what the heck -- she'd give it a try.

Screenshot-176.jpg

Apparently, Beverly felt that Meredith needed a bit of a 'professional' look, and threw her into a red pantsuit.

Bright red? Mrowr! Despite the fact that it obviously wasn't her color, Meredith loved the outcome -- but, anything bright was great in her book. And, it was just what she needed... A bit of a self-esteem booster, if you must.

"Maybe it's time for a new job, too," she thought to herself, but for now, she cast that thought aside. Not with Amelia home all the time -- painting allowed her to play housewife, and she didn't trust anyone to handle her daughter for most of the day.

Screenshot-180.jpg

Mid-thought about her future as she exited the salon, she almost bumped right into Eva, who had her daughter Alesha settled on her hip.

"Hey, Meredith! Haven't seen you in quite a while," Eva smiled. "How've things been?"

"They've been... uh. Well, alright, I guess."

"Just got a makeover, huh?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah," Meredith responded with a shrug. "Beverly thought I could use a confidence booster..." After saying that, it gave her a bit of an idea. She really did feel like she had a lot of confidence, right now. "Say, you think we can go for a walk together? There's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sure!" was Eva's delighted response. "I was just dropping Alesha off at day-care before I have to head off for work, I've got a few minutes before I need to be at the bookstore."

Screenshot-183.jpg

As they walked towards the lake, conversation leaned towards the normal; how Alesha had finally learned most of her colors, Mere joked about one of Jeb's latest cases, how the boys were doing in school, their girlfriends, and how Eva's job at the bookstore was going.

It wasn't until Meredith stopped by the lakeshore that Eva finally asked, "So, what's up?"

"There's something I need to tell you, Eva. This is really hard to do, but I know I couldn't say I was your friend and keep this from you. It's just not fair to you." Mere's face was already beginning to feel hot, but, even as nervous as she was, she knew there was no way she could back down, now.

Eva seemed incredibly confused, so Meredith just got it out as quick as she could. "I was vulnerable, things weren't going well with Jeb, Shamus must've found out from you, and he showed up and... I really needed someone and..."

Meredith didn't need to say anymore -- Eva already started to get the picture. She knew her husband too well.

Screenshot-184.jpg

"What're you saying, Mere," Eva asked with a straight face. "That you slept with my husband?"

All the courage that Meredith had mustered was already gone, spent on spewing out her explanation as fast as possible -- all that was left was a quick nod, and an incredibly mournful, "Yeah."

Screenshot-185.jpg

Meredith began to say, "I'm so, so sorry, Eva... I hate myself for doing this to you..." but Eva had already begun to turn away. Her expression was cold... She seemed utterly emotionless, but Meredith knew otherwise.

Screenshot-188.jpg

She knew exactly as her friend would feel -- and Mere had never felt more ashamed. Of all people, Meredith should have known better. But she didn't. And now, her one friend was suddenly no more.

Screenshot-190.jpg

As Eva disappeared from sight, Meredith began to sob into her hands. "Why did you do that, Meredith?" she asked herself aloud. "Why? She didn't want to know... She would've been happier not knowing. What good could that have possibly done?"

Screenshot-192.jpg

As soon as she got home, Meredith told Jeb, her face still streaked with tears. Surprisingly, though, he was supportive.

"She may not have wanted to hear it Mere, but you can't live a lie. I know how much they eat you alive... It would've killed you, to not tell her."

"B-b-but her, Jeb... I hurt her."

"There's nothing else you could've done, Mere," Jeb said, holding her tighter. "She deserved the truth just as much as I did. And I'm proud of you, dear... I really am."



Ever since the Kanes had moved to Twinbrook, Jeb had begun neglecting his fighting skills -- it was obvious, when he saw how close Shamus came to actually winning that day in the Red Rendezvous. Although he had plenty of other things to be worrying about right now, he figured that getting back into the martial arts scene would actually help settle his temper.

And, lucky for him, Twinbrook had recently gotten an academy built across the river. He knew he wouldn't have time to teach like he used to, but at least he could go show off.

Screenshot-223.jpg

To his surprise, there was someone at the academy he did not particularly want to see... But in all reality, he shouldn'tve been surprised. Tatianna Solez did not seem the type to deny training to fight when it was available.

Screenshot-224.jpg

He did try to be civil. "Just starting, hmm?" he asked as he shook her hand, which was more of a gesture for the public than anything else -- he didn't want anyone to know how much he hated her.

"I've actually had a fair amount of training, just never got around to getting a higher belt," she remarked coldly as she pulled her hand away.

"Oh?" Jebidiah's smile grew slyly. "Well... Why don't we put your skills to the test then, shall we?"

Screenshot-228.jpg

Tatianna, always eager to prove herself, instantly agreed to a 'duel'.

They bowed, as is proper, but the look in Tatianna's eyes, and the sour frown on her face, said more to Jeb than any words could -- she wanted to show him 'who's boss'... And Jeb was fairly sure he knew that outcome.

Screenshot-235.jpg

She was certainly quick, and her actions were decisive...

Screenshot-236.jpg

Very agile, aggressive maneuvors...

Screenshot-232.jpg

And he certainly did not expect a flying kick from someone with a white belt; Tatianna knew her stuff, even if she didn't have the rank to prove it.

Screenshot-230.jpg

But, all Jeb had to do was a flying maneuvor of his own to catch her off-guard, and the duel was ended with a rather abrupt *whack* to Tatianna's shoulder.

"Never think you're better than Jebidiah Kane... you'll be proved wrong every time." was his final thoughs; such an egotist, Jebidiah is.

Screenshot-238.jpg

"Ooo, look at me, I'm Blackjack Kane, best computer hacker in Simerica, I can do anything better than you, except keep my family out of deebbbtt..." Tatianna mocked, clearly a little peeved that she wasn't able to beat him.

Screenshot-240.jpg

Jebidiah was not particularly happy with that. "What, so because you're choosing to make my life a living hell, I'm a worse person for it?" He lowered his voice, and continued. "Yeah right, Tatianna, the only reason you're milking me for money is because I actually have the skills to make some, and you're just a half-bit loser whose only talent is making everyone else miserable, so you'd rather sit on your butt all day and let someone else make your living for you!"

Screenshot-241.jpg

"Don't you dare accuse me of being lazy, Mr. Kane!" Tatianna jibed back. "Not when it's your own fault that you're in this position! I am doing you a favor, you should be thanking me!"

"Yeah... right," Jeb said with sarcasm, scrunching his nose and turning away. "You're nothing but a thorn in my side, Tatianna... You're worth nothing, to anyone... you're just following me around because you're too lonely to admit you have no one else. You're pathetic... and I feel sorry for you."

As he disappeared down the stairs to leave the academy, Tatia's heart sank; she knew he was right, and there was nothing worse in the world than having to admit that.




Several days after his encounter at the hot springs, Bradley Kane's ecstasy was beginning to wear off. He still couldn't strip the smile off his face, but suddenly, things between him and Emerald had become incredibly awkward.

They had admitted to each other that they liked each other, but what did that mean? Was he supposed to sweep her off her feet? Kiss her again? He had absolutely no idea what she wanted -- she was usually blunt enough to say that for herself when she wanted something -- so they were hanging in some sort of ethereal limbo in the meantime.

Screenshot-193.jpg

Since Emerald's computer-tech class was working overtime after school to finish a project due by the next weekend, Bradley found himself with a bucketful of time to consider how to handle the situation. He knew he had to be careful... one wrong move and it could screw everything up.

He tried to talk to Amelia about the issue, but she obviously didn't have a clue what he was talking about; so while he tried to relate his tale to the characters in Jimmy Sprocket, Amelia just laughed and pointed at pictures. Very unhelpful.

Screenshot-199.jpg

Their cousin July had recently become a teenager, and since Brad and July had been close as kids, he decided to seek out her advice. She was a girl, and all.

"You're asking me?" July said, frustrated. "Well, I dunno what you should do, Brad, I hardly know Emerald. She seems like a pretty sweet gal, but all I know is that when you rush into relationships, bad things happen. I mean, look at my parents -- they got married as soon as my mom found out she was pregnant with June, and now look where they are, talking about a divorce.'

'You shouldn't do anything until you're sure about it. And since you obviously aren't sure..."


Screenshot-253.jpg

In the meantime, things seemed to be going extraordinarily well for Travis and Jade. Bradley decided that Emerald had to be joking, about Jade having doubts -- she seemed as nuts about the relationship as Travis.

Screenshot-254.jpg

In fact, they never seemed unhappy about anything. Everytime Bradley saw them, they were all over each other. Kinda annoying, but, it meant they had to be doing something right. Maybe Travis was the right one to ask!

Screenshot-258.jpg

But when he asked advice about what to do about Emerald, Travis was incredibly unhelpful.

"You just gotta jump her, Brad! Show her you've got guts! I mean, lookit what that landed me with Jade... I took her the second I could, and now she's crazy for me! You have no idea the sorta things I've been able to talk her into, since she's head over heels for me..."

No, Brad didn't like that at all. If Emerald wanted an impulsive moron, she wouldn't like him. Not that he's saying that his brother is a moron...

... Okay, yeah, he is. But he still loves him -- just... can't trust that opinion.

Screenshot-268.jpg

The only resource that Brad had left was Parker Prudence, the only other kid in school dorky enough to consider being Bradley's friend. Parker was kind of irritating, but he was a brilliant member of their chess team, and Brad always admired his logical skills -- so he had to be able to help him figure out this one, right?

"So what do you think I should do, Parker? I mean, I really like her, but I'm afraid if I do something spontaneous than she'll stop liking me."

"Well, she's been the one making all the moves so far, right?"

Embarrassed, Brad responded, "Right..."

Screenshot-270.jpg

"Then don't do anything," Parker said definitively. "I know Emerald pretty well, and she seems like the type that does what she wants, when she wants. If she wanted more, she either would've said something, or done it herself. It's best to let her keep the reigns, it'll prevent you from screwing something up."

Hmm. Bradley could definitely relate to that logic! "Well, I guess I'll see how that goes. It couldn't hurt... She's always been really vocal about what she wants, I'm sure she would've said something if she wanted more."

"Exactly."

Well, Brad guessed he had his answer, at least for now...
... but he hoped he had the right one.

36 comments:

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Poor Mere, confessing to her friend may have cost her dearly. But I'm sure that sooner or later in a town that size, Eva would have found out. Especially since Shamus isn't exactly shy about putting himself around... :)

Hmm, at the moment, seeing Jeb is a bit odd...it will take a little for the effect of my Jeb experiment to wear off apparently. LOL Still, those were some great pics of fight in action, I know how tough they can be to get.

Titania admitting to herself that she's lonely...could be the start of something there.

Poor Brad. Still a clueless geek. Step one kiddo, go seek out the girl and talk to her. Hold her hands and tell her that you adored that date together and when can she make time for the next one.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I don't know about what Mere did. Good thing or bad thing? I just don't know.

You know, Jeb is really a very tough guy and something about that just makes him so.... sexy. Don't ask me why.

I don't know if you built that from scratch or renovated a building but it looks great and so do the sparring pics. Love what you did with the ceiling. I haven't taken the time to even look at the ceilings. :)

Oh Travis, what are we going to do with you? You're going to turn out to be one of those "all about me" jerks if you keep it up. you are also going to end up being a daddy before you're ready.

Poor "cute Bradley". He is having such a hard time trying to figure her out. I hate to tell you this Bradley but you never will. :D

Anonymous,  August 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

I'm with Dee, I'm not sure what Mere did was a good thing. It was obviously done to make herself feel better but did she consider Eva? Maybe. We'll see how that plays out. I really enjoyed the pics here. Very well done.

Now, I don't agree with Dee about Jeb being sexy. He's all yours, Dee!

Travis is young and he might just be talking that way to impress his little brother. It could be that he and Jade haven't done half the things he's hinted at.

Bradley, I love that you worry so much. I'd tell him to go with the flow but he's not that type of sim. Sweet boy.

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Hmm, Jeb... I'm really not quite sure where he sits. Not quite in the sexy camp but very interesting... which is highly dangerous cause interesting Sims can lead much too interesting lives in my games. Who knows what he'll get pulled into next but he's in the top 5 of the list of males to experiment on. Sam is always the top of that list but Jeb is too far up to be comfortable...

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Was telling Eva the best thing to do? Probably not. Was keeping it from her? Still a gray area. One way or another, Eva would've found out eventually, and Mere figured it would be better to find out from her instead of from Shamus, who loves to twist the truth.

The only thing Mere knew for certain was that if she kept it quiet, it'd eventually kill her relationship with Eva, even just through guilt.

Hahaha, Dee. :D Jeb can be sexy, sometimes... He has his moments. They're just few and far between, in my opinion. lol @ PiB, too -- makes me giggle that he's in your top 5. I almost feel sorry for Jeb. But do I? Not really. XD

Travis is just... a boy. He's flexing his ego! He's a bit jock-esque -- a bit nicer than the stereotype, but still... he needs a good thwack on the back of the head.

And he only gets worse. :P

I tend to think of Bradley as being smart, but in this instance, he is incredibly dumb. Emerald has a very profoundly stupefying effect on him. He wants so badly for it to work, but he's being *too* careful.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

It's Jeb toughness ya'll. I love it. He can be so gentle to Meredith but at the same time he can really whip arse. I know he's a bad boy and at times I want to slap him silly but...

You may just be right Chrysame. Travis may be just showing off.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I was commenting when you were commenting Kaleeko.

Man it's a shme we don't have that shy trait for Bradley.

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

There is definitely something about Jeb. I have plenty of Sims from Dee and Chrysame - but they aren't on the permanent list of experimental Sims. They may end up being in something - but I will use/abuse any Sim in the bin. :) But Jeb, he's on the list of 'Who should I pick on that's not Sammy?'

Dee August 6, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Are you trying to pay Jeb back for being a bad boy PiB?

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Got nothing to do with bad Dee, or poor Sammy wouldn't be the top of the list. Sam has never done *anything* to deserve being the top of the list.

I think it's just that he shows a lot of character - some bad, some good and that is downright dangerous.

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Jeb definitely has something "about" him. I dunno. He'd be a perfect mate in cave-man days! Smart, resourceful, protective... He's just too much of a jerk to be desirable in the modern era, heh.

Torture him all you want, PiB. It's pry easy to pick on him because there's no way to feel guilty about it, and I've focused so much of the story on him that he probably is the most developed of my Sims.

It's more fun to harass Sims you know more about, eh? ;)

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Also, Dee: <3<3<3<3

And more <3.

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Hey Kaleeko, actual torture is pretty rare in my game but...

you've seen that Jeb can appear in a pretty unexpected role already. Took a bit but he was enjoying himself by the end of the day.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

True PiB. I wasn't thinking about that.

Well, I just downloaded Jeb. It says there is something from WA that I don't have. I'll see what it is soon and give him something to replace whatever I don't have. I don't know when he may show up but I just had to have him.

Kaleeko :)

mmmcheezy225 August 6, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Just caught up on the previous updates :)

I feel a bit bad for Mere, but she did the right thing by telling Eva. I'm sure she'd rather hear it from Meredith or Shamus (lol fat chance) as opposed to the Twinbrook rumor mill.

I agree with Dee, Jeb is kinda sexy. Then again, I have a thing for tough guys and glasses.

I love the academy! It looks so...authentic. I could definitely see some sim-fu going on in a place like that.

Ahahahaha, I love Travis and Bradley! Travis is...well...Travis, and Brad is such a cutie! I love awkward sims, I can't help but giggle a little at how clueless they are.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

See. I told you all. Thank you cheezy.

Anonymous,  August 6, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

You and Cheezy can duke it out for Jeb, Dee. I'll stick with Bradley and his shy geeky ways.

Awww, none of our sims deserve PiB torture. :(

Dee August 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

You know chrysame, I read what pib wrote about that but really didn't think about it. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

I already grabbed him. Cheezy will have to take seconds or thirds or fourths. I think most all of us have him now. :D

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Deserve as in on the permanent torture list - no.
Abuse as in they might be called upon - oh yes, they are all on that list.

But really, what Sim have you put up that would deserve to be on the list? They are all such sweeties. Dee comes closer with Simon Rebel and Josh Hamilton but still....

Anonymous,  August 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Like you said, PiB. Sammy never did anything to be on the top of the list. :)

Tatianna really reminds me of Kate from Taming of the Shrew. A lonely woman who, due to circumstances, uses anger as a defense mechanism. I can't explain why but I really like her. Even when she's blackmailing the Kanes.

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Maybe not "torture" torture, PiB, but they certainly get, um... special treatment. :P

Hehehe, Chrysame: your Sims should consider themselves lucky. Though, I know several of y'alls sims have a special place in my heart by now, because when they pop up over numerous stories I form a reader-victim bond with them. Maybe that's what you guys are experiencing with Jeb and Bradley. :-O

Cheezy! Long time to see! Many <3s! I built the Academy from scratch, took a bit, but I really enjoy building and designing on the side.

More love for Bradley -- jeez, if only we could get teenage Sim copies of you all in my game... Poor kid would probably implode.

I'm glad you downloaded Jeb, Dee, hopefully he keeps you entertained... No idea what I had on him that was from WA, but it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Never read Taming of the Shrew (gasp, yes, I know), but that sounds about right. Tatianna may just be all talk -- she's a tough cookie, but she's not just that way because she's a terrible-awful-horrible-person.

I probably won't go into her story much, though, because she's just a side character, but she will continue to pop up here and there.

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

LOL Jeb certainly got some extra special treatment from Thomas. Flirty red heads are a dangerous breed. :)

Oh and the reason Sam is the top of the list is partly a joke left over from the forums at Sims 2. In the forums, any ugly townie (of which there were many) were usually the victims of various forms of torment till dead. Sam as a good looking Sim has to put up with similar torments, just because. Though he doesn't die nearly as often as they did.

Dee August 6, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

I can see torturing/abusing Josh after he got all those poor girls pregnant and then took no responsibility. You know, i can't even remember what I did with Simon. I got bored with him.

Poor Bradley wouldn't know WHAT to do with us.

I'll fix whatever it was with Jeb. I've downloaded so much tonight that I'm surprised my downloader hasn't exploded.

Chrysame, Tatianna likes to call others mamas llamas. I do like her though. I like her unpredictability. I'm not sure that's a word.
She reminds me of a certain customer I know. I would rather deal with her in the game any day.

Di Al Martini August 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

It's a grey area definitely, by talking about it to Eva. But, Eva should know about her husband too. But on the other side, it's going to make it worse since Mere didn't give Shamus a chance to explain himself to Eva.
Awww poor Brad, he seemed clueless. Oh, I just hope that Emerald will understand.
Travis... he's not helping him either. They are two opposites brothers.
Love the pictures of Mere and Eva talking near the lake. Lol, we can connect this to my story. After that she came to Dave's house at the middle of the night.
I noticed sweat on Tatiana's skin when they were fighting. Very detailed!

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

BTW - Dee, your Sim AJ came in for a bit of extra special treatment as well. Not many Sim girls get to have two live-in lovers.

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Thanks, MJ. :) Bradley definitely is clueless. At least he's actually able to speak in her presence, these days... It's progress compared to before!

I don't think Travis even realizes he's being unhelpful, he's just kinda... Well, a dunce. All brawn, no brains, I'd say. I'd like to say, he never really has bad intentions -- he's just awful at being the supportive big brother he should be.

Haha, yeah, PiB -- I'd say AJ was one *very* lucky girl. ;)

PiB - Nicarra August 6, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

It's easy for Travis, he doesn't realise that it might be different for his brother. Even though he does know Bradley isn't like him, he just can't work out why Brad doesn't just do stuff.

Aj is certainly having fun. Sometimes with Sam and sometimes with Thomas.

Dee August 7, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Ahhh, that's right. AJ gets two guys and neither one minds that she is getting it on with both. :)

Travis will never understand Bradleys shyness. It's one of those situations where you have to walk a mile in the others shoes and I can't see Travis doing that.

Raisin Hale August 7, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

ahhhh!!!! i haven't had access to the internet in what feels like forever so i had to go back about 3 pages to catch up. i love what's happened to the story since the last time i read... well except for shamus, he creeps me out. but bradley and emerald are the cutest thing ever!! i can't wait to see their babies... okay maybe i'm getting a little ahead of myself, but they seem perfect for eachother. i think bradley is my favorite kane. it's nice to see jeb and mere getting along again too. poor eva :( i hope she'll give meredith the chance to explain.

Unknown August 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Oh noes! I did wonder what happened to you. Glad it was just internet access. ;)

I'm pretty sure I'll never look at Shamus the same way. He's... Blech.

Bradley and Emerald are adorable. From the moment I saw Emerald for the first time, I knew she was going to have a special place in my story... I really adore her, but of course, adore Bradley more. ;)

Brad certainly is my fave so far, but by the end of Season 4, I think it'll show why I probably won't be selecting him as the "heir". He's going to get so much time in the spotlight, but the time he's a YA, I'll want to focus on someone else. "Ameeeeliiaaaaaa..." ^^

Jen August 17, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Meredith could have just done more harm than good. Only one friend, eh? Well now she's got zero. lol

I was surprised at Jeb reaction too. Did Meredith tell him she slept with Shamus? It didn't look like it.

Meredith looked great in red too btw. ;)

Great moves Jeb pulled on Tatiana. I really don't like her. She looks soooo shifty. lol

Poor Brad, he really is clueless when it comes to chicks. He seems kinda awkward to me too. Somehow I didn't think he would have got a proper response from Travis. 'Just jump her..' yeah that's the way to do it, NOT!
He should just go with what feels right and not try to please Emerald too much.

I'm slowly getting there. Just hope you have a few more chapters left so I can get to the end. I find it exciting waiting for the next chapter when it hasn't been posted yet. lol ;)

Unknown August 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Since Meredith's a loner, she doesn't get out much to socialize and make friends. She usually stops at one or two... meeting people isn't her thing.

Meredith did tell Jeb! That's what the post "Absolution" was all about. Didja accidentally it? ^^

I'm taking the next few chapters kinda slow, because I've been a bit busy the last week and I also didn't want to end this week with the machinima -- so the finale will end up being next week. You're so close to being caught up, I imagine you'll be there long before the season is through!

Jen August 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Oh geez I totally missed it and um, I can't see it in the Archive either. lol

Cool, I will definitely be caught up by the weekend. Yey!

Unknown August 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Ack! I knew I was going to miss adding one eventually. Thanks for pointing that out, it's on there now. :D

*does a little happy dance* Glad to hear you'll be caught up!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP